6.23.2006

We have a connection!

The Janezic family has landed in Luxembourg. It is 22:42 and we have just finished with dinner. It turns out that this small hotel in the middle of nowhere has an excellent French restaurant. There is also a Turkish bath on the second floor that I plan to visit tomorrow. After a six hour car ride today (Lisa will explain in the morning) it was all I could do to help finish the bottle of Luxembourg wine. The troubles I have...

If I can figure a way to hack into this computer (it has a floppy drive!) I will post some more pictures. As a side note, this kezboard is completelz different than the last one in that the Z and Y kezs are in eachotheràs locations. (I also cannot find the apostrophe as there is a à where it is normallz located. :) )

Good night from Luxembourg.

- Jack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kennel called today 6/23 and Yukon was en route to the hospital. I hope he is going to be ok. I am going to Cleveland and gave Marcy my cell phone number. I won't be able to check e-mail so you can reach me by cell. We will be home sometime Monday. I have the number to the hospital so I will call and check on him daily.
When I get back I can give you the update.
Laura