The LMS Chorus was invited to share the evening program at CL South HS tonight. I would have taken a picture of the CLS combined chorus but my battery died. Suffice to say it's pretty darn big and they sounded great as well.
Overall the show lasted an hour with the HS chorus performing a 35 minute requiem. The show was free but it turns out I would have paid for the hour of non-distraction and complete self-indulgence.
Oh well. Now that that's over it's time to get back to clearing email, finishing spreadsheets, and posting to the blog (doing that right now!).
I need to get up early because tomorrow is the High Honors and Lundahl Lion Society breakfast at the boys' school. They claim this is hard to earn but seeing that both boys got invitations I'm a wee bit skeptical, very proud, or both. I've also been told that I can't talk to either one of them at the breakfast because I might embarrass them. Who me? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment