3.06.2007

Something New!







Our new fireplace wall is taking shape today. This wall will have shelves and cabinets to hold all our stuff. I haven't seen anyone in two days- but my dryer keeps moving. Now it's in the front room! I can't come home to sneak in a nap anymore- so I have been going to the healthclub after school. I will be ready for shorts this summer!

This is the laundry room with the pocket door framing. The door has moved back a considerable amount. On the right is the old wall- the door was even with that air duct.




We continue on....

Lisa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A pocket door! Now I'm jealous. They are so ingenious. So you donated all that old kitchen stuff to a Haitian charity. Why didn't you consider the Priest Charity in Hoffman Estates? Very deserving widow woman is in need of a new kitchen. Oh well. She probably is more picky about what she gets than some Haitian with no electricity.

Muffy